BREAKTHROUGH FORMULATION WITH EXCEPTIONAL ANTIMICROBIAL EFFICACY
- A hygienic hand rub that feels great to use and is clinically proven to help maintain skin health¹
- Includes moisturisers to help keep skin healthy
- No-rinse hygienic hand rub
- Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful
- Active against Coronavirus (30 seconds), according to EN 14476²
- Bactericidal according to EN 1500 (hand sanitiser). Conforms to EN 12791 (surgical rub) EN 1276 and EN 13727, virucidal according to EN 14476, fungicidal and yeasticidal according to EN13624 and
EN 1650; and mycobactericidal according to EN 14348
- 70% alcohol formulation is suited for frequent use by hospital staff
- Effective against community based infections
- Specially formulated with moisturisers to leave hands feeling soft and refreshed
- Recommended on hands that are lightly soiled & in conjunction with a hand hygiene regime
- Passed food tainting test in accordance with EN 4120:2007
PURELL ADVANCED HYGIENIC HAND RUB – THE PERFECT COMPLEMENT TO ROUTINE HANDWASHING.
- Use after and between handwashes, or when hands are not visibly soiled, to help maintain hand hygiene
- Ideal for healthcare, food service, hospitality and leisure, the workplace and education settings
CREATE A LASTING IMPRESSION:
- Offering PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub within your facility promotes an impression of cleanliness and
hygiene to your staff and guests
- Formulation leaves no sticky residue as well as being unfragranced and colourless
- Efficacy improves with repeated use³
- Fast, broad-spectrum antimicrobial efficacy
- PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub is compatible with latex, nitrile and vinyl gloves
¹ GOJO Industries, Inc., Functional – Field Test, 2011-01-F10233, 10 May 2011.
² Tested against Coronavirus BCoV (surrogate virus) according to EN 14476 standard.
³ ASTM E1174 Study #100635-101, September 2010, BioScience Laboratories, Bozeman, MT.