- We will not prevent you from using this website if you do not give us consent. Please note, however, that you may not be able to use all the features of this website if you do not give us your consent.
- “GOJO” means GOJO Industries, Inc. and all of its subsidiaries and affiliates, except those which maintain their own privacy or cookies policies. GOJO is also referred to as “we”, “us” and “our”.
- “You” or “Your” means each visitor to this website.
- A “cookie” is a small text file that is stored in your computer’s internet browser when you access a website. There are many different types of cookies. Some cookies are used to make this website function properly, called “strictly necessary cookies”. Other cookies, called targeting, functional, or performance cookies, are used to analyze site performance and traffic, or to tailor advertisements to users. Some cookies contain unique identifiers about you or your device. When you use this website, we will send that identifier to you and it will be stored on your device. Your device will send the identifier back to us each time you visit this website.
C. Additional Information About Cookies and Web Beacons
- A cookie will be either a “session” cookie or a “persistent” cookie.
A session cookie will expire when you stop using this website. A persistent cookie will be stored in your device’s web browser. It will remain in use until the expiration date that we set. You can delete a persistent cookie before its expiration date by using the web browser on your device.
D. The Types of Cookies We Use
We use four types of cookies. We use:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are also called essential cookies. These cookies enable you to move around this website and access some of its features.
Strictly necessary or essential cookies are session cookies or persistent.
They are first party cookies, that is, they belong to us.
This website uses the strictly necessary or essential cookies described in the below table.
- Functional cookies. These are also called preference cookies. These cookies allow this website to remember choices you made when you previously used the site. Those choices may include, for example, the language you prefer and your username/password if you choose an automatic log in.
Most of the functional cookies we use are session cookies, but some are persistent cookies.
Most of the functional cookies we use are first party cookies. Some are third party.
This website uses the preference or functional cookies described in the below table:
- Performance cookies. These are also called statistics cookies. Performance, or statistics, cookies collect information about how you use this website. For example, we can see the pages you visited and the links on which you clicked.
Most of the performance cookies we use are persistent. Some are session cookies.
Most of the performance cookies we use are first party. Some are third party cookies.
This website uses the performance cookies described in the below table.
- Targeting cookies. Also referred to as marketing cookies. Targeting cookies analyze website user behavior and allow us to deliver personalized marketing messages to you.
Most of the targeting cookies we use are persistent. Some are session cookies.
Most of the targeting cookies we use are third party cookies. Some are first party cookies.
This website uses the marketing cookies described in the below table.
E. Third Party Cookies.
F. Managing and Opting Out of Cookies.
We use a cookie consent tool. The tool will record your consent to this Policy when you visit this site.
You can also control your cookie preferences through your browser and disable many cookies (Please note, you cannot disable a strictly necessary or essential cookie.). Follow the instructions on your browser. They are usually located in the ‘Help’, ‘Tools’ or ‘Edit’ menus of your browser.
Blocking all cookies can have a negative effect on your ability to use many websites.
This Policy is effective March 1, 2021. We may change this Policy at any time and a revised version will be available on this website.
Description of cookies
Below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
How to turn off your cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/