Durable and reliable, cost-effective push-style hand sanitiser dispenser
• AT-A-GLANCE™ monitoring make it easy to see refill level.
• Compact size and small footprint.
• Cost efficient and low maintenance.
• SANITARY SEALED™ – to help prevent contamination and is easy to recycle.
• Refill snaps into dispenser and securely attaches to walls and surfaces to help prevent theft.
• A modern design compliments décor and with mounting accessories, gives maximum flexibility of placement.
• Includes Command strips from 3M for secure and reliable mounting.
• With the pump incorporated in the dispenser, the refill is easy to recycle and creates less waste
PURELL ES1 450mL Advanced Hand Sanitiser Gel refills
Use after and between handwashes, or when hands are not visibly soiled, to help maintain hand hygiene
Ideal for healthcare, food service, hospitality and leisure, the workplace and education settings
• Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful.
• Recommended on hands that are lightly soiled & in conjunction with a hand hygiene regime
• 70% alcohol formulation is suitable for frequent use by hospital staff.
• Bactericidal according to EN 1500 (hand sanitiser). Conforms to EN 12791 (surgical rub), virucidal according to EN 14476, fungicidal and yeasticidal according to EN 13624 and EN 1650; and mycobactericidal according to EN 14348.
• Food taint test compliant: BS EN 4120:2007.
• Formulation leaves no sticky residue
• Includes moisturisers to help keep skin healthy.¹
• Specially formulated with moisturisers to leave hands feeling soft and refreshed
• Unfragranced and colourless.
• Efficacy improves with repeated use²
• Fast, broad-spectrum antimicrobial efficacy
• Compatible with latex, nitrile and vinyl gloves
¹ GOJO Industries, Inc., Functional Field Test, 2011-01-F10232 and 2011-01-F10233, May 10, 2011.
² ASTM E1174 Study #100635-101, September 2010, BioScience Laboratories, Bozeman, MT.