Virucidal hand senitiser sets a new standard of hand hygiene in healthcare environments while maintaining skin health, delivers exceptional efficacy at low contact times, suitable for high frequency use
Suitable for the healthcare market
• Kills 99.999% of most common germs that may be harmful.
• Fully virucidal (EN 14476+A1).
• Passed food tainting test according to Tetrad Test ASTM International E 3009-15.
• Suitable for use throughout the entire hospital.
• Very good skin compatibility, tested under dermatological control.
• Suitable for sensitive skin.
• Tested and approved for high frequency use.
• Contains moisturisers, helps to maintain the skin’s natural moisture levels and protective barrier.
• Clinically proven to help keep skin healthy.¹
• Colourless and unfragranced.
• SANITARY SEALED™ refill helps prevent contamination.
• Removable pump for easier recycling.
• Compatible with latex, nitrile and vinyl medical gloves
¹ Reference: 4-Week Clinicial Field Study #2011-F10233, Akron, OH, February – March, 2011.