PURELL ADX Manual Hand Sanitising Dispenser
• Large sight window, skylight and crystal clear refill bottles make it easy to check fill status.
• LOCK OR NOT™ Technology open using dual side latches, or by removing the key make it a lockable cabinet.
• CONTROLLED COLLAPSE refills hold bottle’s shape while emptying
• SANITARY SEALED™ Refills snap quickly and easily into place. Protect users from the contamination risks.
Easy Recycling and Disposal
• Removable pump makes recycling easy.
• SMART-FLEX™ Technology using 30% less material than rigid HDPE bottles
PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitiser Gel Refill
Use after and between handwashes, or when hands are not visibly soiled, to help maintain hand hygiene
Ideal for healthcare, food service, hospitality and leisure, the workplace and education settings
• Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful.
• Recommended on hands that are lightly soiled & in conjunction with a hand hygiene regime
• 70% alcohol formulation is suitable for frequent use by hospital staff.
• Bactericidal according to EN 1500 (hand sanitiser). Conforms to EN 12791 (surgical rub), virucidal according to EN 14476, fungicidal and yeasticidal according to EN 13624 and EN 1650; and mycobactericidal according to EN 14348.
• Food taint test compliant: BS EN 4120:2007.
• Formulation leaves no sticky residue
• Includes moisturisers to help keep skin healthy.¹
• Specially formulated with moisturisers to leave hands feeling soft and refreshed
• Unfragranced and colourless.
• Efficacy improves with repeated use²
• Fast, broad-spectrum antimicrobial efficacy
• Compatible with latex, nitrile and vinyl gloves
¹ GOJO Industries, Inc., Functional Field Test, 2011-01-F10232 and 2011-01-F10233, May 10, 2011.
² ASTM E1174 Study #100635-101, September 2010, BioScience Laboratories, Bozeman, MT.