PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitiser Gel Refill
A breakthrough ‘entire hospital’ formulation with exceptional antimicrobial efficacy. A gel that feels great to use and is clinically proven to maintain skin health¹.
• Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful.
• 70% alcohol formulation is suitable for frequent use by hospital staff.
• Bactericidal according to EN 1500 (hand sanitiser). Conforms to EN 12791 (surgical rub), virucidal according to EN 14476, fungicidal and yeasticidal according to EN 13624 and EN 1650; and mycobactericidal according to EN 14348.
• Food taint test compliant: BS EN 4120:2007.
• Includes moisturisers to help keep skin healthy.¹
• Specially formulated with moisturisers to leave hands feeling soft and refreshed
• Unfragranced and colourless.
• SANITARY SEALED™ Refills snap quickly and easily into place. Protect users from the contamination risks.
• Refills are recycable
• Efficacy improves with repeated use²
• Fast, broad-spectrum antimicrobial efficacy
• Compatible with latex, nitrile and vinyl gloves
¹ GOJO Industries, Inc., Functional Field Test, 2011-01-F10232 and 2011-01-F10233, May 10, 2011.
² ASTM E1174 Study #100635-101, September 2010, BioScience Laboratories, Bozeman, MT.